Tsurumi LB480A Pump with Probe Set
Tsurumi LB480A Pump
The LB-480A Automatic Submersible Pump performs like the non-automatic version in every aspect of construction site usage requiring a tough and durable pump. It has been jobsite tested for more than 30’000 on-off cycles without failure or damage proving the durability of this model. With no control panel or float switches required, this pump performs like the non-automatic pump with no special float installation required. At only 8 ¾” in diameter you only need a small space to put this pump to work, making it a compact and lightweight option.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability with maintaining pump performance.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces. (Patented)
- V-Ring Seal Protector designs mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- Environmentally friendly, reducing electrical costs and operational noise. (Technical Features of EL Relay Unit (Level Sensor))
- Sensitive electrodes detect water to start pump operation even when foreign materials are present. • Internal timer eliminates frequent on/off operation in rough water to extend motor life.
- Relay sensor completely molded in resin and covered by rubber case for protection against rough handling.
- 2/3hp single phase motor
Click here to learn more about this pump.