Work for A1
We’re always looking for new staff
At A1 Pumps and Motors we are always on the lookout for reliable and trustworthy applicants to join are growing and professional team at our workshop in Manukau, Auckland.
We have spent over a decade building a trusted and reliable brand, and as a team, are dedicated to offering high quality workmanship and a consistent level of service to our valuable customers. If you think you would fit well into a busy, professional team and have a hard working, friendly attitude, this could be the place for you!
What we do
A1 Pumps and Motors are the leading experts in Auckland for all of your pool and motor needs. We offer a wide range of services, from maintenance, repair, full reconditioning of motors and pumps, and sales of new parts and products.
Our reputation has been built over a decade with an ever growing customer base of happy and returning customers. We have a focused attention on providing outstanding customer services and always challenge ourselves to continuously develop our skill base to provide an exceptional standard of workmanship in the services we offer.
There are many aspects to our business which make up the following departments:
- Sales - New equipment, and parts
- Service and Maintenance
- A background and knowledge in pumps and/or motors
- Full drivers license (Or restricted with intent to gain a full license)
- Ability to work flexible hours, if required
- Excellent practical skills
- The ability to problem solve independently
- Comfortable working in a dynamic environment, both individually and as a part of the team
- Exceptional customer service skills
- The ability to complete site reports
- A good level of spoken and written English
What you’ll do
We would like successful candidates to be multi skilled in mechanical and electrical engineering, specifically to motors and pumps, however further training can be provided on the job.
A clean, full drivers license, reasonable IT skills and great customer service skills are also required.
Job type: Full time - 40 Hours p/week
If you think you would fit in well in our growing, professional team, send through your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!